cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Charge

1Jenny1
Joining in

Hi i've just been on the phone to VM and changed my package and the guy i was talking to siad im being charged £15.99 a Month for Netflix but i've never used Netflix.  he said the bill started at biggning March and he asked me to go into my tivo box setting/apps and look for Netflix which i did but there isn't any Netflix Acc setup on my box. so how has this happened and can someone help me resolve this please

thank you

25 REPLIES 25

Hi @1Jenny1 

I've responded to your PM 🙂

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

1Jenny1
Joining in

i got this month bill and i have been charged £15.99 for Netflix again how is this happening.😠

Hi 1Jenny1, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

I can see that you are in a PM with John and he will pick this up on Saturday . 

Please look out for his message. 

Kind regards Chris. 

1Jenny1
Joining in

Hi thanks but i have problem with my Tivo box. In that its stuck in a boot loop

"Welcome, Bienvenue etc" then Starting Up.and back again.

Iv'e Rebooted multiple times plugged in via ethernet but its stuck in boot loop

this all started this afternoon after i reset my box as asked because of this netflix change

and now its stuck in loop.  👎

1Jenny1
Joining in

i sorted the box out now / its working ok but need to sort out thtis Netfilx Charge 😡

1Jenny1
Joining in

Hi this has been going on for 3 months now and its still hasn’t been sorted out.
So can tell me whats going on / and when will be be sorted out.
Thank you

Hi @1Jenny1 👋.

Thanks for coming back to us on this matter. We would need to discuss with you either via private message or over the phone the details of your package. The fastest option would be to contact our team on 📞 0345 454 1111, as long as you have not activated Netflix and currently using it then they can remove from your package, if you have activated it and currently using it, then you would need to cancel via Netflix 👉 https://www.netflix.com/gb/login.

Please let us know how you get on with this.

Sabrina

1Jenny1
Joining in

like i said from day one i've not activated Netflix and i have never used Netflix

also i had new box fitted by one of your the engineer cpl weeks ago as my old box was stuck in boot loop

your engineer fitted the box but they was and still is 5 Netflix profiles on all in a foriegn language.

your engineer tried to remove the profiles but he couldn't do it

this has been raised for your team to investigatethat that was 2 weeks ago

/ i have been private message talks with your team

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I can appreciate the frustration caused 1Jenny1,

With regards to the Netflix has our team advised that it has been removed from your package?

Regards,

Kain

it's not even on my package and thats the problem