cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Activation

samrossuk
Joining in

Hi

I've been waiting for the Netflix activation email since upgrading to Maxit TV but still nothing.  Please could someone help me resolve?

Thanks
Sam

6 REPLIES 6

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @samrossuk 

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your Netflix activation at this time. 

You should've received an email once your account was registered with Netflix with further details on how the active. 

Does your online account here have an active your Netflix subscription now option? On the first page you should see a box with Netflix and a button to 'Activate', this should take you to the Netflix site to subscribe through your Virgin Media details. There is also an area in Account details to 'Recover Netflix account', if one was step up previously on the account. Please keep us updated if these steps have worked for you. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

This hasn't worked - apparently someone was escalating to the tech team so I'd receive the activation email.  I don't see the options you refer to on the Virgin Media website either.  I'd also like a refund for the Netflix fees I'm still paying as it's supposed to be included.

There was a form done 5 days ago, it can take 5 working days for the team to get to it, so from a system check we are still in that time frame. 

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Still nothing, please chase.  Please also confirm if there's a specific issue if I currently have an active Netflix account. 

Hi there @samrossuk, thanks for checking your account. I'm sorry to see you still don't have the option to activate Netflix. 

I will be happy to check this for you so I'll send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there samrossuk,

Nathan is currently out of office so I've assigned this to myself to get an update on the matter.

I've dropped you a PM to discuss further.

Regards,

Kain