cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Activation

nobley
On our wavelength

New contract started on 19th June and still not able to get netflix. Can netflix be removed from my package and a suitable deduction made.? Why can Virgin not sort this out.?

5 REPLIES 5

Tractorboy
Rising star

"Why can Virgin not sort this out.?"

Because thay are not prepared to finance enough staff to deploy the fix to all those still waiting.....

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @nobley,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with Netflix and getting it activated on your online account.

What have you been advised so far about the issues and when it will be resolved for you?

Regards,

Steven_L

nobley
On our wavelength

Hello Steven.

Sorry for the late reply'

I was hoping YOU could tell me when I can get it resolved.

I was told there was an it ticket raised about 3 weeks ago. I signed a contract with virgin which included

netflix and they cant deliver what was signed for. I just want to exclude netflix from my package and get a reduction.

Virgin would be better looking after their existing customers rather than handing out a free tv to new ones but I suppose

once we have signed a contract then we dont matter.

Nobley

Nobody can/will tell you what is going on !

Seems to be a random roll out done at snails pace. Obviously VM know how long it will take to finish the process but don't wish to share that info with their customers...

You just have to stay in the dark and wait for the email to arrive out of the blue !

Took 4 months for me!

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @nobley,

I'm sorry you've still not received this email and feel that you don't matter. It's definitely not the experience we wish to offer. Unfortunately, we're very limited to the information we can advise, and the assistance we can provide in regards to the Netflix issue. I've taken a look at things on our end in regards to the ticket raised and it looks like it's still with the Tech Team who handle the requests.

If your package includes a Netfix subscription, it may not be possible to remove this from your package itself. I've gone ahead and escalated this, and also reached out to the team who control the Netflix-side of our TV service. Once I've had a response, or update, I'll pop you a message.

Cheers, 

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ