cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Activation.

wulliesimpson
On our wavelength

Ok so I changed package after getting a good deal (or so i thought) so my sim came through and that changed over no problem, My tv package changed over NO problem, the only outstanding issue is that I still cannot get Netflix activated, I have called Virgin several times and wasted countless hours on WhatsApp chat and still no joy, I opened "My Virgin Media" App on my phone and there is a part that says "Netflix updated 3rd May" so when i go to the mange Netflix button it asks me how I wish to pay for it? it gives the choice of Bank / Credit card - Paypal or Gift code.

I have already been charged for a month of Netflix but never received the service, so I will be claiming back £10.99 from Virgin and if I don't get any satisfaction before the end of the week I will be cancelling the lot. so my advice to Virgin is to get your finger out and get this sorted. 

One angry customer

Wullie

21 REPLIES 21

Just to add. The Netflix link on the app doesn't work either🙄

The only thing that will work is the link in the email , when they get round to sending you the email is anybodys guess.

Seems to be being done in a random order and at snails pace , needs Virgin to allocate more resources, spend more money on solving quickly !