Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Neighbours have 350mb VM fibre, but I can't get it

Hi all,

I moved into a maisonette late last year, on the belief VM wasn't available in my area after the checks I did before purchasing the property.

However I have recently learnt that my neighbours (who occupy the same building) are able to get a 350mb virgin media fibre connection, whereas my little quarter of the building can't -- considering I currently have a 35mb connection (the best that was apparently available for me), I would very much, LOVE to give virgin media my money if I could get a 350mb internet connection -- but after registering my interest months ago before learning this, and a call to the help line who told me all I can do is register my interest, even after I explained all my neighbours have it, I was wondering if there's anything I can do to get this looked at?

I firmly believe I will never receive a response from my interest being registered, so was wondering if there's something else that can be done?

Many thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Neighbours have 350mb VM fibre, but I can't get it

Hello, if you can drop me a Private message I can get some further details from you to look into this.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

If you have found my response helpful today please take the time to mark my answer as helpful and give some Kudos.

Although I work for Vm all/most posts are of my own opinion

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how.