Menu
pjt50
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Neighbouring terrace properties have VM but not us

I know others have asked a similar question in the past, but I've never seen a definitive answer. I'm an existing Virginmedia customer. I'm considering moving to a new property in a small terrace which was totally renovated about 8 years ago.

When I check for Virgin availability, the 2 properties on either side - along with nearly all the other properties in the row - show it's available, but not the one I'm interested in.

Can I assume this is correct? If so, are there any solutions? I'm reluctant to lose my Virginmedia services. This could even affect our purchasing decision so any advice would be much-appreciated!

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Neighbouring terrace properties have VM but not us

Hi there

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I'm happy to take a look in this for you. I'll send over a private message to take some more details

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Arnov
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I have the exact same issue my neighbours and street has VM - however I have been told I cannot access VM. 

Is there anyway to resolve this/get access? 
thanks,

Arnkv 

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Arnov 

Happy to take a look into this for you also.

Please private message your full address including postcode and i'll take a look.

Thanks for your post

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos