cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negotiated new contract (fail)

Harlpop
On our wavelength

So I had come to the end of my tether  with lousy wi-fi  and poor customer service  with Virgin and  phoned 

150 to end my contract and go with City Fibre  , the persons on the other end of the phone kept me talking making offers to keep me at Virgin , non not good enough to keep me , I finally said just let me rage a end to my contract , they come back with a special price just for me !   what I have now for nearly half the price I'm paying now (making sure it still included Sky Sports ) they said it did , low and behold the final day of the premiership season , all looking forward to a exciting day  , arranged dinner and drinks around it , I turn the TV on and yes you have guessed  it , the Sky sports channels have been removed , I'm totally  sick of this incompetent  carry on ! 

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Harlpop 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

I am sorry to hear of this contract dispute - Before processing a new deal, we do send out pre-contract documentation that contains details of the account. 

I will send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill