cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative mark on credit score

sweetlittlelies
Joining in

Negative mark on credit score Greetings fellow virgin suffering folks. I had a virgin account but had to cancel as I had to move to a different country. Yet I still had to pay for a service I wasn't using. This was after I had contacted them ow so many times. Then after being told if I pay the next few months my account would be closed . This I did but fast forward to being informed that some credit agency has been chasing me for non payment of money to a closed account by virgin...Ow have I phoned and emailed to sort this only to be told an appolagy is all I'm going to get. I want some sort of conpansation...any help would be very very welcome. Jamie

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @sweetlittlelies thanks for your post here although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

Firstly, we'd need to investigate what is causing the outstanding amount to be still showing on your account so please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further so kindly expect one to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

Good afternoon I don't appear to have a private message? But nun the less the case in point is still I've  had a negative credit mark on my credit report for the crime of ..wait what was it ..? Ow yes cancelling my account.. iv spoken by email to someone only to be told that virgin don't compansate only of there is a loss of signal... it appears getting a negative mark on your credit record isn't in your remit ? If I hadn't payed I get it. But your staff lied and lied and lied again. Who we dealing with here ? Amemtur hour ink ? Sort it out Tom...A negative mark stays with you for ever. .This has and is effecting my mental health. As a ex service man I need this like a hole in the head

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi sweetlittlelies,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Many apologies for any issues faced with this, for this I've dropped you a PM to discuss further.

The message will appear within the envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain