Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Need to make changes to my package but unable to access my account

Please help. Although I can log into these forums using my current email address, my account log-in has defaulted back to an old set of details — an email address that I can no longer access and a password I can't remember.

A couple of years ago, I spent the best part of an afternoon on the phone to one of your staff getting this changed. The account was previously set up on my old ntlworld address but I no longer have access to this account, so the (very helpful) gentleman I spoke to changed the log-in details to my current email address and reset the password for me.

When I decided to change my package a couple of weeks ago, I discovered that my new log-in no longer worked and when I checked what email address it was set up to use (by inputting my account number) I discovered that the log-in details had defaulted back to the defunct ntlworld address. This means that I can't use the password reset function and I'm effectively locked out of my account.

Please help!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need to make changes to my package but unable to access my account

Hi Jim, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to forums 🙂

I can certainly look at this for you I will pop you over a private message, keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos