Menu
reddwarf4ever
Up to speed
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Need to discuss my account URGENTLY been on hold for over an hour

Need to discuss my account URGENTLY been on hold for over an hour

one of my rolling discounts just ended ( no warning from VM ) need to restore this plus the other rolling discount due to expire next month, can’t afford £44 a month for broadband and a phone. Sent tweets to VM & VM support, no reply yet apart from an acknowledgement....need some one from VM to phone me, Care 24/7 for my disabled Wife can’t stay on hold on the phone this long. Why is there less support due to COVID ??? Everyone working from home.....what’s the difference ???

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME 🙏🙏🙏

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
astead7
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need to discuss my account URGENTLY been on hold for over an hour

I've had the same problem.......unable to speak to anyone on the phone. Left hanging with online chat for 2 hours!

0 Kudos
reddwarf4ever
Up to speed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Was given this number by Virgin Twitter.....it’s for accounts queries 

+44 7533051809 TEXT ONLY

in the UK it’s 07533051809 TEXT ONLY

need to share this number around the internet, their website useless at getting contact info, they don’t reply to complaint emails, the live chat is a BOT.....good luck

had my Bill dropped to £1.50 more than the heavily discounted bill I have had for the past 18 months, for another 18 months COOL 👍👍👍

0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

'one of my rolling discounts just ended ( no warning from VM )'

it would be on your bill each and every month as to when 'loyalty' discounts end.

'need some one from VM to phone me'

very unlikely.

' Why is there less support due to COVID ??? Everyone working from home.....what’s the difference ???'

not everyone is working from home. i ran a call centre for a bit. most of my former colleagues are on furlough with less than a skeleton staff in the office. each company is different. one of my good friends is a senior manager at a call centre, she was told no one would be allowed to use company software at home. aside from her and one other, everyone else is on furlough or has the virus. but the work has increased 50 fold. yet i know of other call centres operating at near capacity.

someone will be along soon to give advice. hang in there.
0 Kudos