Menu
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Need network installer

I need to contact who ever is responsible for network installations in Plymouth.

Customer services can not help! 

Background - we are moving house and the address we are moving to says vm are unsure if services can be provided. So we completed the online form and got a call back from Alan the network manager for Plymouth who said a connection can be done but it would be 6 weeks lead time as a new cable has to be put down from the path opposite the house and to call him back when we had a move date.

Today we tried to call him and he's put an answerphone message saying he is on extended leave and any queries to call customer services.

Calling customer services they have no idea how to contact the network team and neither do the house move team! 

Surely there a way to solve this?

We just need a contact with the network installers or who ever it is who can organise this! 

Thanks for any help! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Need network installer

Hi there

Let me take a look for you

I will pop you a private message to take your details and i'll take at a look at our systems.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Still need help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hopefully christy can organise a call back. 👍

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

After several hours on the phone talking to customer services and the disconnection dept. repeatedly and getting no where with this issue, Christy was able to quickly locate the person I needed to talk to and organised for them to call me back (and they called me exactly when Christyvsuggested they would!).

While the issue is still ongoing for other reasons I do now have the nessesary direct contact number to organise the cable laying.

Top marks Christy for taking minutes to find the correct solution where your telephone service helplines could not in hours

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Very glad that you got sorted! 

If you need any more assistance please don't hesitate to drop another message onto the forum and i'm sure someone will pick it straight up.

All the best

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos