cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with netflix

fatsats28
Joining in

I am in need of help with my Netflix account ,i have been overcharged by £15.99 a month since July.i have raised a complaint and got nowhere.I have never had an account with netflix via Virgin .The advice from VM is to follow the cancellation on the Myvirgin page for streaming services,this link takes you to my Netflix account which i pay £6.99 not £15.99 ,so i if cancel this way i will loose this package as it is no longer available.

I have also contacted Netflix direct and they have said i only have 1 account which i pay £6.99 for.

I really need some help as im paying for services i am not getting or can afford

ps: i have checked all the tivos and all streaming devices and are logged ito my account the 6.99 one

1 Gig Broadband ,Sky Sports,TNT sports 2x Tivo V6 1 Tivo 500
Hub 5.Been a customer since Telewest.
3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

See this for some info...

https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2023/11/virgin-medias-uk-customers-plagued-by-phantom-netflix-...

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

thanks 

i have seen this already emailed VM with the info

1 Gig Broadband ,Sky Sports,TNT sports 2x Tivo V6 1 Tivo 500
Hub 5.Been a customer since Telewest.

Hello fatsats28.

Thanks for your post and welcome to our Community.

Sorry to hear about the over charging with your Netflix subscription.

Can you please let us know how you get on after sending the email.

If you still need help, please let us know.

Gareth_L