Menu
Prof72
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Need help changing VM bundle

For a few years now I have been paying £86+ a month for a big kohuna package that I don't need and would really love to change it to a cheaper/alternate package especially since I havn't even had my TV box plugged in for the last 2 years!

For the life in me I cannot find a way to change the package to one I would like. i.e. Cable and phone only.

Could someone point me in the right direction on how to do that without having to ring up and talk my way through salespeople trying to change my mind (If I even knew what number to ring in the 1st place).

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need help changing VM bundle

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, Prof72,

Have you had a look here for any offers? If there aren't any or any to your linking then it would require speaking with a member of the team able to help with packages and bundles. The number is the same, 0345 454 1111 or 159 from a Virgin Landline.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Prof72
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply. I just don't want to have to use the phone, I want to be able to change my package online.

Mostly because I hate speaking on the phone, but also dealing with sales people who always want to sell you more and make commision than actually just do what you ask.

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying, Prof72,

I can certainly appreciate where you are coming from, unfortunately these are the only options we have available.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos