Menu
telbea
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Need A Pre-Paid Returns Pack for V6 Box

I have cancelled my VM tv service. I was told a pre-paid box and label would be sent to me so I can return the V6 box. Today I had a box delivered by Yodel - it contained another V6 box.

How do I get hold of someone at VM without having to be on the telephone for over an hour? I have tried online and via the apps but no way of contacting them.

I need a V6 pre-paid returns box and label. I now have 2 V6's to return.

If anyone can help.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Need A Pre-Paid Returns Pack for V6 Box

Hi @telbea

Thanks for posting. My apologies for the delayed reply. 

You can click here to order this. Takes roughly 14 days to arrive.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

ianjayne
Rising star
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I cancelled an 'alleged' order for TV 360 (it was only an enquiry) but was instead sent a new V6 box which we already have but no mini boxes thankfully!!.

Spoke to 'Kevin ' in CC who said he would cancel it all down and would send a returns label last Tuesday.  Still no sign so I've ordered one too with the link on here.

He also cancelled advanced unwanted changes such as telephone or said he would so we'll see when my new bill is generated if he did, but my my contract was also changed to 'Ultimate Oopmh' which was to be part of the new deal with TV 360  - I've asked that to be reverted but it still hasn't been changed.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ian, thanks for the message and this is not the experience we want you to have with us, I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further for you. Chris

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

HI ianjayne, thanks for the messages, we are glad that this has been resolved and let us know if we can assist further ^Chris

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi telbea, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the returns packaging. You should now have received the returns packaging. Please let us know if you have now managed to complete the return. Chris

0 Kudos