Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

NTL Account - Password Reset Process Looping

Just posting this as I have been attempting to reset the password on my virgin account that uses an NTL email address (accountname@ntlworld.com) but it wont allow it to update.

I am able to use the 'Reset my password' process on the webportal and get past the security questions but regardless of what password I put - which is adhering to the 10 character limit, including a numeral and starting with a letter - but it constantly rejects it with :- 

'Some information is missing or incorrectly entered. Please check below and try again'

The process then eventually loops back to the 'Reset Password' screen again.

I have tried this multiple times on on multiple web browsers (edge, chrome, firefox) with exactly the same results in all instances.

Can someone please advise on how I can reset this password to access my virgin account please?

Thanks.

C_Princess

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: NTL Account - Password Reset Process Looping

Sorry to have to bump this post but its now been over a week and I am *STILL* unable to reset my Virgin Media password despite trying multiple times and being patient enough to wait for a response on this forum.

Obviously if this is the response I get from Virgin then I am very much of a mind to cancel the service as I am unable to access it and you do not seem inclined to want to help.

Can a moderator please look into this issue or confirm how I cancel my subscription please?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Another day another bump - still unable to reset the password on my accout so still unable to access my emails - when family members may well be trying to contact me.

I will ask again if a moderator can please assist in this as the problem still exists - so far I have received 2 community badges for posting and a reply email saying not to email as a forum moderator will be along to assist which so far hasnt been the case - as you can see.

Any help appreciated - thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi C_Princess,

I'm having the exactly the same problem as you.

Did you manage to resolve the issue and if so, how?

I'd really appreciate any help or advice you can give me.

It's driving me crazy!

John

0 Kudos