Menu
leeandsuzi
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

NOT FAIR

Can anybody out there tell me why I can`t downgrade my package online. I am trying to make my monthly bill cheaper. Why oh why do you have to phone in this so called modern era to do such  an easy thing. Oh and whilst I`m here, WHY do existing customers (nearly 25 years) get such  a lousy deal compared to new one, this really really get my back up. Surely they should be trying to keep people happy and want them to stay??? I am now in the process of looking for a much better deal elsewhere. But please can somebody at least tell me why I can`t do a simple thing as downgrade online.

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: NOT FAIR

becuase you have never been able to.
you are not a new customer. its a business choice they will have research to show this way makes most money
carl_pearce
Superstar
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: NOT FAIR

@leeandsuzi wrote:

Can anybody out there tell me why I can`t downgrade my package online. I am trying to make my monthly bill cheaper. Why oh why do you have to phone in this so called modern era to do such  an easy thing. Oh and whilst I`m here, WHY do existing customers (nearly 25 years) get such  a lousy deal compared to new one, this really really get my back up. Surely they should be trying to keep people happy and want them to stay??? I am now in the process of looking for a much better deal elsewhere. But please can somebody at least tell me why I can`t do a simple thing as downgrade online.

The general public would abuse the feature and change it at will (Every month/week) which doesn't make financial/busniess sense.

The online chat feature works, however I'm unsure if you can 'downgrade' with them.