Menu
debgou
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

NHS Discount

Can somebody please advise if I should receive a discount with Virgin Media as I am an NHS Worker. I have worked with NHS for 6 years and I also have a Blue Light Discount Card. I saw on the TV tonight something about Discovery Channel for Blue Light Card Holders and I am curious as what this offer is.

Also, can you advise if I should be receiving any discounts on My Virgin Media package with you? I believe I am now out of contract which means I can move on but I would rather not. Any help and advice would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance and I hope to hear from you soon.

Debbie Gourley

Virgin Media Account No. [Removed], Area reference 11

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
ozsat
Community elder
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: NHS Discount

You should never reveal you acccount number in public - these are community forums and not really support forums.

I don't think they do a NHS Discount - but are most likely to offer you a discount if you call and ask to cancel.

@debgou wrote:

Can somebody please advise if I should receive a discount with Virgin Media as I am an NHS Worker. I have worked with NHS for 6 years and I also have a Blue Light Discount Card. I saw on the TV tonight something about Discovery Channel for Blue Light Card Holders and I am curious as what this offer is.

Also, can you advise if I should be receiving any discounts on My Virgin Media package with you? I believe I am now out of contract which means I can move on but I would rather not. Any help and advice would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance and I hope to hear from you soon.

Debbie Gourley

==================================
VIVID 600 (690/44mb) in Area 31