cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyVM wont load

corvus2606
Tuning in

As soon as i started getting emails to renew my contract, for "only £36 a month more" suddenly I can't get in to the MyVM page. it logs in, then just sits there loading,  I've tried in every browser I have installed, incognito, fresh session with no extensions, nothing works.

Ever since the site redesign the service has gone downhill.

I intend to cancel at the end of my term and switch to FTTP as it'll cost me almost the same per month as just the price hike for the renewal. abysmal service and poor customer service.

The renewal page doesn't even let you remove items from your package that you no longer want.  very predatory behaviour.

2 REPLIES 2

carl_pearce
Community elder

Several users have reported this issue.

Not sure on the resolution as yet (Works ok here).

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi corvus2606 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome back to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble viewing the available renewal deals for you. We are aware of an issue that is affecting some My Virgin Media accounts when accessing it via email campaign links. Are you able to view the site as normal when checking, here?

In regard to the renewal pages, you aren't able to remove specific services as these form your current contract. To remove a service such as TV, Broadband or Home Phone, you will need to call our team on 📞 0345 454 1111.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ