Menu
Ellieburger
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My virgin media

So yesterday I gave 30 days notice of leaving virgin due to continuing viewing problems I have had for over a year  to my amazement they disconnected me today  the excuse I received when I called was it was an error even though at the time of giving my notice I repeatedly said to the chap I hope I still have tv viewing until the end of the 30 days he replied each time with a yes especially as I have paid till the end of dec a d said I wld pay for the extra month on top to ensure I do not lose my viewing especially as I care at home for a seriously I'll 85 year old whose only pleasure is the tv  they tell me they will reconnect in 72 hours, I cannot help feeling this was not an error but a deliberate act of malice.  I have been advised  y a family member who happens to be a magistrate that this is illegal and I can take legal action  quite frankly I wld rather just have the tv back on now  at present I can view  bbc1,2 3 but with a moving error message with code 7400 which moves all over the screen.  What can I do to get this back today?   The lady I spoke to could not wait to get me off the phone and had absolutely no sense of sympathy,  one would have thought it would be a case of switching a button as happens when you are cut off when a payment is late which happened on occasion whereby my card had been cancelled by bank due to a security measure when i used another card it was back on within an hour....how does that work! 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My virgin media

Hi Ellieburger,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear your services were disconnected early , so I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos