cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My virgin media app showing old account number and not allowing me to update new details, help!!

lorenzogalgani1
Joining in

17 REPLIES 17

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @lorenzogalgani1 thanks for your post here in the Community, although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

Can you please try to instead of pressing Sign In, instead selecting Register as if you were a new customer, and then entering your new account number in?

This should allow you to register - if not, we may need to raise an IT Ticket for you to get this transferred over.

Please let us know how you get on!
Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi Tom

I have done this numerous occasions even using different email addresses and always defaults to original email and old account details !!

Regards Lorenzo

Thanks for the reply @lorenzogalgani1 on the forums. 👋🏼

Thank you for confirming.
It looks like we'll have to do a move and transfer of the online profiles.
No worries - we can get this sorted, I will send you a private message.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for speaking with us today @lorenzogalgani1 on the forums.

As advised we have raised an IT ticket to get all the account information transferred over.
Once the process is complete, you'll then have access to your My Virgin Media account at the correct address.
As advised - it may take up to 5 working days for the IT team to complete this move and transfer request.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, Any updates as been 5 working days and no change.

Thanks

Hi @lorenzogalgani1 👋.

Thanks for reaching back out. I am afraid there is no update as yet. We have been advised to wait an additional 3 days. Apologies about this. I will drop Ilyas a message to advise you have been in contact for an update. 

Sabrina

Ok thanks

Hi Any updates.

Thanks

Good Afternoon @lorenzogalgani1.

If you're able to drop a private message to my colleague. who I understand you've been in a private messaging conversation with, they will be best placed to confirm the status of this matter for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn