Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My subs has increased to £ 133.50 pm , too high a price , who can i speak to , is there a live chat?pl

Hi 

My subscription has increased to £ 133.50 for my TV , Broadband and landline package , which is too high especially in the current environment. I will be moving to Sky ( especially as it has free Netflix at the moment which i already subscribe to) for my TV package . I may keep my Broadband  with Virgin but before i do i wanted to discuss my options . I have tried the telephone line but it is just a frustrating 'loop' that brings me back to the website where i can find no answers . Is there a live chat that would be able to hep me. If i cannot get any help i will transfer everything to Sky and cancel the direct debit which is not what i really want to do .Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My subs has increased to £ 133.50 pm , too high a price , who can i speak to , is there a live chat?p

You should persevere by dialling 150 from your Virgin landline and choosing the thinking of leaving option. best time to call is first thing on a morning, they open at 8am.

Cancelling the direct debit would not cancel the Virgin account, you do need to speak to retentions or send a letter to them via recorded delivery

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG

0 Kudos