Menu
Steveoc33
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My subs has increased to £ 133.50 pm , too high a price , who can i speak to , is there a live chat?pl

Hi 

My subscription has increased to £ 133.50 for my TV , Broadband and landline package , which is too high especially in the current environment. I will be moving to Sky ( especially as it has free Netflix at the moment which i already subscribe to) for my TV package . I may keep my Broadband  with Virgin but before i do i wanted to discuss my options . I have tried the telephone line but it is just a frustrating 'loop' that brings me back to the website where i can find no answers . Is there a live chat that would be able to hep me. If i cannot get any help i will transfer everything to Sky and cancel the direct debit which is not what i really want to do .Thanks

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My subs has increased to £ 133.50 pm , too high a price , who can i speak to , is there a live chat?p

You should persevere by dialling 150 from your Virgin landline and choosing the thinking of leaving option. best time to call is first thing on a morning, they open at 8am.

Cancelling the direct debit would not cancel the Virgin account, you do need to speak to retentions or send a letter to them via recorded delivery

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos