Menu
JAK92
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 17
Flag for a moderator

My orders tracker

Hi,

Dunno if anyone has had this too when they signed up. But we've ordered Virgin TV, Broadband and Home Phone which is set to be installed in just under 2 weeks. It shows our installation date and the time technician is due to arrive so all that is sorted. However there is another order reference above it showing just broadband and says between 8am-6pm and everyday I log on to the account the date always shows as the current day for example if I logon tomorrow it'll show 6th Feb with that time too. Any idea what this is? 

0 Kudos
JAK92
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: My orders tracker

Right so I've had a look on here it appears it's to do with virgin doing some work outside to get the cable to my house before the install date . I'm assuming this will get done before then as it's approaching the install date next week and there's been no one outside doing work it'll be two weeks this week since ordering 🤷‍♂️

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hey @JAK92 and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry for the delay in replying to you, have the team been out to complete the outstanding construction work since your last post on Monday last week?

The work is usually assigned to a team but it's often that a two man team is needed to complete the work to get the cable to your house and at the moment it is taking longer for two man teams to complete jobs due to social distancing rules. The work can be carried out upto 24 hours before your install is due.

Regards

Steven_L

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
JAK92
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven, 

Someone came on Friday but needed an extension to do the outside work he said worse case scenario it'd be done Monday (today) however nothing yet today install date is Thursday so there's still a few days but be nice to get it done so we know everything will be done for install date 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back, I hope that this can be done for you by the end of today @JAK92.

If this doesn't happen, please let me know and we can look into this further for you.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
JAK92
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Will do fingers crossed they come it was quite late in the afternoon when they came last Friday to be fair so there's stil time. Just want it done and dusted ready for our install date on Thursday so we can be confident of no issues or delays etc.

Will keep you posted 🙂 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Yes I know exactly what you mean @JAK92, I would be the same.

Please let us know if anything is done today. 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
JAK92
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Steven_L 

Sadly no one came and as it's gone dark outside I assume that's it for the day for the pre install team to do what they need to outside with lack of light. 

Seems really odd as the guy who came Friday was absolutely adamant that it would happen Monday as a worse case scenario as all he needed was an extension cable but he came quite late in the afternoon on Friday to have time to do it given the lack of light. 

Just really want to know it'll happen in time for install date as we really can't be without internet and phone etc here! 

Any thoughts? 

Cheers! 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me @JAK92.

I have tried to locate your account from your community profile but have been unsuccessful in doing so, I would need to send over a private message, so that we can locate your account and find out what has happened/ going to be happening.

I will drop the message over in a moment.

Regards

Steven_L 

0 Kudos
JAK92
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven,

Just sent a PM Over 🙂 

0 Kudos