cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My old details

CHEZ911
Joining in

My old details are on my virgin media app and i cant see my new pacjage i have got 

3 REPLIES 3

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi CHEZ911,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry you're unable to sign into your Virgin Media app. 

Can we ask if you have recently moved address and are trying to register your new account?

If you have previously used your email address at your old account, and this has not been transferred across to your new address, it will only show your old package.

We can either get your old details transferred across from your old account to your new account, or you can register your online account with a new email address.

Let us know what you would like to do so we can get this arranged for you.

Kind regards Jodi. 

I left virgin media as my contract was up i looked eles where but couldnt find a better deal soo i re joined virgin media now every time i go on my virgin media app it shows that ive been disconnected and not showing my new contract if this does not get sorted i will be leaving as no one seems to be able to help me im sick of it 

Hi CHEZ911,

Thank you for joining us in our community and welcome, when you open up a new account the number changes, as you have had a Virgin Media account previously you would need to us a different Email address with the new account number.

Regards

Paul.