Menu
LenG
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My installation order has disappeared

I had two orders showing - one for cabling from the street and one for engineer installation.  Both have now disappeared and all I have is a panel which says NaN/Nan/Nan in the date field.  The only means of communication appears to be via the complaint form but that promises to attempt to reply within 28 days.  Given that I expect my current broadband provider to cut me off tomorrow this is really not satisfactory.  A problem with the street cabling has already delayed the original equipment installation until 11th Feb and I really don't want to be without broadband, phone and TV for any longer than that.

Anyone have any suggestions?

0 Kudos
LenG
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My installation order has disappeared

I finally managed to contact a real live person in CS. Once you get that far they are helpful, although I think I had to go through the password verification dance at least 3 times plus provide other random info.

Anyway, they have reappeared my missing orders. Looks like what I was seeing was some byproduct of their cancelling an appointment I had already rearranged.
0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: My installation order has disappeared

Hi LenG,

Thanks for your post! 

I can see that you have another post relating to the same issue so I have responded to you from there 🙂 glad to hear you got the issue resolved in the end.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos