Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My first bill

I have received my first bill but is is incorrect and I can't seem to find and way of contacting Virgin to discuss this, please help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My first bill

Hi, 

This might be useful,

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-first-bill

If you think there's still an issue you need a customer services representative as they have billing access permissions to make amendments to customer accounts.

If you have still been unable to get through on the phones or Live Chat on the Web site then you can send texts to this number 07533 051809 with details of the issue. Might take a while for a response but might be quicker than the other options.

Please hit the Kudos thumb to say thanks and mark answer as Helpful if the reply has helped at all

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My first bill

Hi, 

Thank you for your prompt reply to my question.  The link you sent just tells me what the charges etc are, unfortunately, I know what they are, but the charge is wrong.  There seems to be no way of being able to connect on Web chat or customer service for billing.  So thank you I will try the mobile number you have given and keep my fingers crossed. 

Sam

0 Kudos