Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

My credit score have problem from Virgin media

My broker told my that my credit score reports that is late payment for virgin media and I have never delayed any payment for any provider 

please need help to amend my credit score ASAP 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: My credit score have problem from Virgin media

would need best to drop them either letter or via email:
By post at: Consumer Underwriting, Virgin Media, Eagle Court 3, Coventry Road, Sheldon, Birmingham, B26 3RZ Or via Email: creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk but this can take around 21+ days to get reply.. could also have a chat with customer services to find out the date of this.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Credit report should show in which month the late payment occurred.

If you can show the data held by the Credit Reference Agency (CRA) is incorrect, for example with proof of a Direct Debit agreement with Virgin Media to settle bill in full each month, then they should be able to correct the data without waiting for Virgin Media; note, some CRAs may suggest adding a note against the incorrect data, do not accept this and enforce you rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to have the data corrected. If you have any concerns with how your personal information has been handled speak with the Informations Commissionaire's Office (ICO).

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Renata93, 
Thanks for your post and apologies to hear this 😞
You'd need to speak to the Credit Amendments Team. Pop them a letter or email with the following information:

• Name
  • Account Holders Name
  • Full Address where you had the services
  • A photo or screenshot showing the Virgin error on your credit file
  • Contact details for yourself

They will investigate this and come back to you within 28 days.
The contact options are:

• By post at: Consumer Underwriting, Virgin Media, Eagle Court 3, Coventry Road, Sheldon, Birmingham, B26 3RZ
  • Or via Email: creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk

Come back and let us know how you get on. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi and thank you for your answer

I have sent email for virgin media and they told me they will comeback to me after 21 days I haven’t attached copy of my credit score ..

i have attached screen shot here if you could help me please 

i don’t want the bank refuse me for this A5B302FC-850F-48DB-86DA-273534F0592A.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Those images have so much personal details in them i've had to reject them.

You do not want to be posting your private details on a public area, just asking for identity fraud to happen to you.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

same here, Virgin Media is deliberately putting false information on credit files

Hi All,

Similar situation here, took me weeks to get it ammended but no response or explanation from VM.

I changed VM to SKY (free advert :)) and VM put an arrear on my credit file just like that. I must emphasise here, I use direct debit and have always enough money to pay what not bills. Shambles, I checked outgoing transfers, it has been paid as usually, I received a bill, all normal and yet when my credit score update arrived  it displayed an arrear. 

After several phone calls , emails and weeks of waiting I still have not being answered by WM why they put false information on my credit file and has the culprit been found.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Nop, the teem went mute. They are not responding. No sign of any attempt to contact me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for getting in touch Marvin-Max. 

I have sent you a private message to request a few more details to allow us to be able to look in to this further for you.  The private message should appear when selecting the purple envelope icon on the top right of the page. 

Nat
0 Kudos