cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My credit has not been applied

Blessingd97
Tuning in

My bill was overcharged in error due to an incompetent team member on live chat applying changes to my account that incurred a £400 charge. 

Since then I’ve spoken to TWO other reps weeks apart that promised the £400 credit would reflect on my account after 24-48 hours and I would receive a confirmation email. They also assured me my internet won’t get cut off or suspended due to this outstanding charge which would be offset by the credit. But today what happens, my internet gets cut off as if I don’t have a job that relies on internet from home. I’ve actually had it with this company, they promise things but don’t fulfill their end it’s a joke. I expect so much better for what I’m paying. And to wait for hours to get through to the team just for them to say something is requested and put through but not fulfilled is tiresome. Can someone please remove the suspension from my account and apply the credit so I can pay the actual outstanding balance on my bill. I’ve been with virgin 2/3 years but it’s proving to be very stressful to get the help I need from beginning to end. Please someone escalate this. I’ve got proof that this was promised to me and even an ID for the credit C-54643738.

1 REPLY 1

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Blessingd97 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues that you have had with your account. We would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina