Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My contract is still wrong after Phoning 150

Hi Signed up to the following

Online order reference: *******,

Hello,

Thanks again for choosing Virgin Media.

Due to the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation, our processing centres are incredibly busy at the moment. This means there are currently delays to our deliveries.

We can’t say for certain when your order will be with you, but rest assured that we’ll let you know as soon as possible.

We really appreciate your patience and understanding.

Take care,

The Virgin Media team

Please find below confirmation of the package you have selected.  

Broadband and Phone - M100  

£50 Welcome Credit

£27 package price per month

£8.00 Talk More Anytime
£5.00 M200 - Average 213 Mbps

£35 set-up fee applies

12 month contract

Please note :

Home phone calls to 0845/0870 numbers (11.25ppm access charge applies to service number calls outside of bundle). For more information please visit https://www.virginmedia.com/callcosts

Registered office address:
500 Brook Drive, Reading, RG2 6UU
Registered in England and Wales No. 02591237

Since install I have had to chase up the increase in speed from 100 to 200mb now my contract states it is £62 per month on the signed up for £40.

I rang 01506804297 and was told and manager would sort this for me yesterday morning and have heard nothing back. 

Can some one on here help sort this out ?

Regards

Craig

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: My contract is still wrong after Phoning 150

Hello CDS181

Sorry to hear of the package and billing issues experienced but thank you for taking the time to raise this via the forum.

Can you confirm when you made the changes to your account as outlined in the correspondence received? During the call did we advise how we were going to rectify this to get it to the correct price?

In certain situations we will arrange for a credit to be applied each month on our side, this wouldn't show on the contract but would reduce the bill to the agreed amount.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying

He just said he manager would sort it. And I would not pay more than £40.

In hindsight I should have asked but was just happy it was going to get it sorted.

When I rang about the speed being wrong on the Monday I got an email and update contract later the same day so just assumed the correction in price would work the same way.

As long as I don't pay more than 40 a month I fine however it's sorted just worried it won't get sorted soon and first bill which is part a month and a month in advance will be a lot larger than it should be. 

Regards

Craig

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I can completely understand that CDS181 and I'm happy to look into this further for you. 

I'm going to send you a Private Message to get some more details from you and look forward to your response.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

All sorted thanks Rob

0 Kudos