cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My contract is messed up

timmie
On our wavelength

Hi, my contract has got messed up and whenever I try and fix it (telecon or WhatsApp) it just gets worse. Very long story short: My 18 month contract was due to end 13/8/23. I agreed on the 12/7/23 to remove the TV (2xV6 boxes) and go to 50Mbps BB only on a monthly rolling contract with a start date of 11/8/23.

My TV was disconnected 1/8/23 (ten days early) and BB speed dropped to 50Mbps from 250Mbps. One V6 box was reconnected 7/8/23. So nearly a week without TV.

Contract currently says I have BB and TV with one V6 box. And my latest bill for the period (9/8 to the 8/9) is just a load of random numbers.

I’d like to know what my service is going to do next?

1 REPLY 1

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello timmie

We're sorry to hear of the package issues, the disconnection of the TV service prematurely and the problems getting this looked into and resolved. 

When did you last speak to the team in regards to this? It seems strange that some services we're disconnected and some have had the changes made early (BB speed) We’re eager to support you with this, I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you. Keep an eye out for the envelope icon in the top right when signed into the forums.

Rob