Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My contract has expired looking at upgrading to ultimate oompth not on my upgrade selection

Hi All

Hope everyone’s safe and well 

i don’t really want to ring 150 as it’s not urgent urgent would prefer to do it online . My VM broadband contract has now expired and am looking at upgrading to ultimate oompth package and remain with Virgin 

Probably won’t get a deal as I’m an existing customer would prefer to upgrade online but my upgrade selection on my account doesn’t mention ultimate deal .

How can I go about getting this or are VM not doing engineer installs at the moment .

Any assistance from the forum much appreciated 

Matthew

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My contract has expired looking at upgrading to ultimate oompth not on my upgrade selection

You can call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues.

You could also try the text messaging service.

Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days using this method

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali