Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My contract and bill are saying different amounts

Hi, I changed my contract in August to reduce my bill. I have just realised I have been paying £4 more per month than my contract and now this months bill is £5:73 more than my contract. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My contract and bill are saying different amounts

There has been a general price increase since a contract made in August. Let’s assume that’s where the £4 comes from.

The extra £1.73 this month can surely be established by comparing this new bill with last month’s.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My contract and bill are saying different amounts

Yes. When the general price increase came in I rang up to change my package because I couldn’t afford it. They said they will give me a discount of £10 per month for a year and £4 a month for 6 months if I kept the same package. This would mean my payment per month would be £55.95 but I have just realised my bills since August have been £59.95 per month. I have checked my contract and it says £55.95 per month. 

I think the £1.73 is the difference in the month because I changed on the 6th and my bill is on the 18th but I still don’t understand why the £4 extra has been charged!

0 Kudos