Menu
ZuhreDervish
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

My bill

Hi, everyone... Further to my ongoing issues with virgin( install and porting of landline that took approx 4 weeks😤😤😤, I have now received an incorrect bill that no one seems interested in looking at in detail! I am being charged installl and connection fee that was on a promotion when I ordered pre Jan 31st and I am not being offered any discount on the fact that I did not get the contracted service of my phone line for 4 weeks. It is so so disappointing that my nightmare experience with virgin continues and I will probably soon be cut off b4 this matter is resolved. I am a vulnerable 81 year old widow that should be looked after in society and all i feel is that there are sharks out here looking to take advantage at every opportunity, I actually thought that society went into reflection during the pandemic and we were all better people....so sad and disappointing. I await some sort of response. Zuhre Dervish

0 Kudos
Sofia_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: My bill

Hi @ZuhreDervish

Thanks for posting on our Community Forums! 

I'm very sorry to hear you've been incorrectly billed, I can appreciate how frustrating this must be and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I've managed to locate your account and I can see you're waiting on a password reminder letter, is that correct? 

As soon as you have this, we'll be able to look into things and get this resolved for you. 

Please keep us updated on this. 

Thanks,

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ZuhreDervish
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: My bill - CRY FOR HELP!,,

CRY FOR HELP!!!

Can somebody please help me, I have been on the phone for nearly 1.30 mins and still haven’t sorted this matter, I have spoken to 7 different people and have been cut off 3 times, how ironic that Virgin are a communication company....

This is all so disappointing, can someone please call me (based in the uk) so I can resolve this immediately, I don’t want my service to be further restricted...

Yours hoping 

Zuhre Dervish

Zuhre Dervish

0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi @ZuhreDervish,

Really sorry for the poor experience- it's certainly not the level of service we aim to provide. 

I have just had a look at the account and can see you have just spoken to our team now regarding this and managed to pay your bill successfully. A direct debit has also been set up for you going by the account notes.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ZuhreDervish
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your message Ayisha, May your Ramazan be blessed 🙏🏻
0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Aww thank you so much @ZuhreDervish,

Not long left now! Counting down till I finish work so I can finally eat haha!

Feel free to pop back on here should you have any other issues.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

ZuhreDervish
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Cut off...

Morning,

so, my dramas with virgin continue.... if I was younger and had the energy I think I would take them to the cleaners with what they are doing to me🙈

so the dramas keep on coming, I had several issues and as a result wouldn’t pay my bill as it was incorrect, after about 20 calls and 2 months I thought we resolved matters last week.  I paid the sum agreed and set up my new DD starting from 4th May.  I got confirmation to say all paid up and DD set-up thank you!

then I started getting further messages this week saying my payments were outstanding and could I pay ASAP low and behold services restricted last night....

Does the left hand know what the right hand is doing in this organisation ???

I am so so upset, I can’t wait for my 18month contract to expire, what have I dine to deserve this, it’s despicable what I hav3 faced from virgin since inception, I am 81 years of age, I don’t need this stress....

please help me,

kind regards

Z Dervish 

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: My bill

Good morning @ZuhreDervish

I think its best if we take a further look into this so we can get this resolved once and for all. 

I am going to pop you over a privet message so that I can get some account information. 

You will be able to find this in the top right of the screen in the purple envelope. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos