cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My bill is wrong, please help.

Maha
Tuning in

Hi, I have been paying £56.25 for my internet connection & last month I received an offer saying 'we can reduce your bill by £3 to £53.25 if sign for another 18 months'

When I loggin my November bill is showing as:

Your package 29 nov-28 dec: £63.25

Package changes: £7.47

Total: £70.72

My package price is showing £10 higher than it should? also you send me this offer then charge me for changing to it?

I assume/hope this £10 is a mistake that you can fix please? because i was paying £56.25 and this offer was suppose to reduce my bill by £3 not increase it (why would I take an offer that increases my bill?)

I would also like to point out that i've been a loyal customer for well over 20 years.

Thank you for any help.

3 REPLIES 3

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Maha, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear about this.

How did you accept this offer was it via an email or through my Virgin Media, if so was you logged in when doing so?

Also please remember depending on your billing period you have changed package mid month or a few days in there will be pro rota charges which could be explained with your issue. 

If you go to your online account here does it state your new deal? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi, yes i was signed into my virginmedia.

If needed i can give the order ref number & also forward the email i received from VM after accepting -as  it clearly shows £53.25 

Thanks for any help.

Thanks Maha,

We're not able to help with package change here, but so I can get a few more details from you I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm