cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account

Kezzaeds79
Joining in

Hi I spoke with advisor and made a promise to pay as my pay date is after due date so anyway done all this and my services have today been suspended I’ve been on  chat all day and no response at all I have an autistic daughter who is having melt downs over this pls can someone help me today pls

1 REPLY 1

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Kezzaeds79 👋 welcome back to community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about your situation at home, and that your services have been suspended. 

We would need to take a closer look at the account to take a closer look at what has happened. Please do be aware we are unable to support with payment support plans (promise to pay) or collections issues via community. For this you will need to speak to the team via 📞 0345 454 1111 or 150 from a VM landline or WhatsApp via 📲 +447305 327 112. 

I will send you a PM now to confirm a few account details and we will do our best to provide some help and guidance.

You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly