forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
Alan111
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My account

Virgin Media well basically I joined virgin media in April 2020 for 3 days I had no service someone came out and fixed it but said we needed a new cable as they were damaged. This has no been completed I have the highest broadband that you do yet can only get internet in my living room.

I also took out a second box in April this is still not activated we have followed you guidance to get this done and it won’t work we have called gone to the engineer and you don’t get a person it just takes you though the steps I have already done. Between mobiles, TV, internet and landline I am paying £190 a month. To basically watch TV and use the internet it one room why trying to home school is really no acceptable.

Every time I call I either get a message to say your to busy, wait in a que 4 hours last time or I get to the ringing and some one hangs up, I get through and they tell me because of my package I need to go to another department to go on hold again. I have tried your online chat that isn’t monitored by a person I have also logged a complaint that no one has replied to.

I can’t believe it takes a negative comment on Facebook for someone to contact me.

I am basically not getting anywhere near what I am paying for if someone could please give me a call it would be very much appreciated.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My account

Hi @Alan111

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry for the delayed reply and also the service issues you've mentioned. 

We're not able to arrange or make calls here, due to being an online team.

I've checked the systems today and can see you've spoke to the team since posting. I do hope you've managed to get everything resolved, though do let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos