Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

My account still not credited from last month for Sky Sports

On the subject of Sky Sports credits, I had posted a month ago about this and was assured on here by one of the Virgin Media people that all would be sorted on the 28th of each month. It has NOT!

I now finally have what I think is the correct  bill £51.10, to be taken in June.

But last month I was only credited with the BT Sports  amount, £9.25.

In my opinion I am still owed £22 for last month.

Can anyone advise?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: My account still not credited from last month for Sky Sports

Hi thebigdriver,

Thanks for posting on our community forum. With regards to the Sky Sports subscription being paused you will automatically receive the credit to cover this cost on your bill.

Have you checked your online billing account to make sure these credits have been added to your account? You can visit www.virginmedia.com and it will show you what credits we have already added to cover the cost of your Sky Sports.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Jodi, but I am still owed a credit from May!

March bill, £80.75

April bill £58.75, Sky sports credited, but not BT Sports

May bill £71.69, BT Sports credited, but not Sky Sports

June bill £51.10

I would also point out that I have 2 discounts finishing end of June, so I will be tearing my hair out trying figure out what my bill should be.

I will never understand how Virgin Media work out bills, and to that end I am making enquiries to finish with them in the future.

Sincerely

Iain

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us thebigdriver,

So we can check on all these bills for you please can you send a message to 0753 305 1809, our team will be able to investigate any credit added on your account since March.

When you text the number you will go through an automated section first, you will then be transferred through to an agent who can check you're account for you.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Well Jodi, I spent 2 hours a 22 minutes and had to give up because my battery was running out, obviously had I known that I needed  a full charge I would have done so!

I never got past the security stage, because I don't have a password, they kept saying they would send a form, but none arrived.

I am very unhappy with Virgin, and it is not just down to the pandemic, and by the look of the forums there are thousands of unhappy customers!

I had a friend who was also in trouble with passwords regarding his phone, and he now regrets taking a deal with them, despite me trying to warn him off!

I know what the next stop is, and that is to ditch this shower of money-grabbing so-in-so's, and go elsewhere.

Please give this some thought Jodi, you must know that there are a lot of unhappy people using Virgin

Regards

Iain

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for the experience you received trying to get this looked in to thebigdriver,

I will take a look at you account for you now instead of you trying to get back through. I will pop you over a private message, please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Finally thanks to Jodi and her knowledge I have managed to get my account sorted out and received the credits which I knew were due!

This could not have been done without her help, and more to the point after calling Retentions, I arranged a new contract, which I am delighted with, to let you all understand all contracts and discounts are for 18 months now, and a much better system.

Thanks again to Jodi

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Jodi, has now helped me out of another hole, with a simple explanation.

I have not been able to sign into my Virgin account for a long time, but able to sign in here?

Don't ask me how, however "clear cache and history" and bingo.

Thank you so much again, you are a star.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi thebigdriver,

Thanks for letting us know that Jodie has helped you get your issues sorted. 

I'm sorry you're having problems logging in to your online account. Do you get these errors when trying to log on on a different device/browser?

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thanks to Jodi,  all is ok for the time being!

0 Kudos