cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Virginmedia login hanging

Jeffchoy
Joining in

Help! We just registered in virgin media but can't login. Whenever I input my login information in any devices (PC/ Ipad/Android phone)/ browser (Safari/Chrome/Firefox), the login will be hanged with the virgin media logo. May I know how to fix this issue?

Screenshot_20230705_144917_Chrome.jpg

8 REPLIES 8

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Jeffchoy

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and sorry to see how you're having some issues with accessing your online account! 

Have you tried to access your online account through the MyVirginMedia app as well, or just through web browser?

Have you tried signing in using Mobile Data versus WiFi?

Please try accessing your online account through the app and let us know if the same issue occurs. I've taken a look at our systems and I cannot see any issues with your online account.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Dear Pauline,

I'm using wifi to access my online account, but I tried to use mobile data to access then faced same issue.

I tried to use MyVirginMedia app, but some of the setting, eg, account settings & web safe, is need to set up via website, then I was looping with the hanged logo again. I never expected such a worse experience with Virgin Media. Is it able to be solved? 

Screenshot_20230705_181123_Chrome.jpg

https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/home

Hanged whenever go through this website. Unlock email account/ web safe

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Jeffchoy,

Thanks for trying the different options and for keeping me updated on this. We will need to look into this further and see what we can do to help resolve this.

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details so that I can raise this issue with our IT team. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Soundy
Joining in

This is happening to me too, I couldn't even respond to this thread yesterday as I could not get a confirmation email for this community account until I changed the email then got two verification mails (one "E-Mail Address Verification" and one "Email Address Verification" )

I have tried Wifi, 4G, Phone, PC, App, Chrome and Edge and it is all the same.

I will try a different email address to see if that fixes it the same way it fixed my Community account.

Changing the email has no effect, still hangs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Jeffchoy,

Thanks for coming back to me via Private Message! I've been able to raise an IT ticket for this ongoing issue. Our team will be working hard to have this resolved.

I'll get back to you as soon as I can when the team has resolved the issue. Keep us updated if you need any more help or assistance going forward.

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

My case is still same situation after 1 week is passed...