Menu
jwilson28
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My Virgin Media for business?

Hi, can anyone enlighten me?  I have a Virgin media business account and have searched for an answer but to no avail.

How different is a Virgin Media business account to a personal account?  For all the years our business has renewed with Virgin Media I've never received a welcome email. I've never registered with My Virgin Media and when I have tried it does not recognise the business name, my name or the business directors name.  Can businesses use My Virgin media or do we only get access to My Bill?

Our account manager never answers any questions emailed to him so I can't go down that route.

0 Kudos
Yakidd91
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: My Virgin Media for business?

Off the top of my head, you receive a different level of support, a different router, a fixed ip address and better upload speeds.

Brief info here: https://www.virginmediabusiness.co.uk/insights/is-business-broadband-right-for-you/

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: My Virgin Media for business?

Hi jwilson28, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having some issues getting questions answered regarding your business account. 

We're not able to provide any help here I'm afraid as we do only have information on residential customer. Please find all the contact options for Virgin Media Business HERE.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos