cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Virgin Media account with old account number after moving

MarcinMotyl
Tuning in

I’ve got exactly the same problem, what I have to do? 

[MOD EDIT: Post split to create own thread. Please add more details so the Community can help]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MarcinMotyl
Tuning in

Hi,  I've moved home and still keep being with VM in new home , and there is another package with different account no. and my old one is end, when I login , it reflect the old account and I cannot access the new account info and say it is disconnected "you're not with Virgin Media anymore. If there's any info you want to grab from your account, you have 90 days from your disconnection date." I tried register again and changed account number but when I can’t 

„Oops, we’ve ran info a problem Wait a minutę and try again. If this doesn’t work, please come back later (code:AP103)”

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

MarcinMotyl
Tuning in

Hi,  I've moved home and still keep being with VM in new home , and there is another package with different account no. and my old one is end, when I login , it reflect the old account and I cannot access the new account info and say it is disconnected "you're not with Virgin Media anymore. If there's any info you want to grab from your account, you have 90 days from your disconnection date." I tried register again and changed account number but when I can’t 

„Oops, we’ve ran info a problem Wait a minutę and try again. If this doesn’t work, please come back later (code:AP103)”

Is still problem with register I try to use the new email but

We've found you!
Account already set up
Looks like there's already an account set up with the email address below.
"old email"
Continue