Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My Virgin Media Account - incorrect email

I am unable to view my bill via My Virgin Media as the email address that is registerred is incorrect and therefore when I try to reset my password I do not receive the reset password email.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Virgin Media Account - incorrect email

Hi MCALLISTER27,

Welcome to forums and thank you for your post 🙂

I am sorry you are having issues logging in have you registered for my Virgin media as this would be using an email you have provided?

Thanks

Zoie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Zoie, however the email address that is currently linked to my Virgin Media Account has reverted back to an old one which I no longer have access to, therefore I am in a vicious circle of trying to reset my email address but the password is not valid and I cannot reset the password as the password reset email is being sent to the old email account (that I no longer have access to)  - is there any way to reset the email address against my account?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me on this I can take a look for you if you would like, and try to reset the password, I will pop you a PM keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂

Thanks,

Zoie 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi MCALLISTER27,

thanks for your reply, glad we could help with the reset of your password please pop back if you have any more questions or queries 🙂

Thanks,

Zoie