Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My God!! How do you leave Virgin? They make it impossible don't they??!!

I've been trying to leave Virgin since 28th July. I know these are tough times, call centres not operating as normal, skeleton staff, slower response times etc but this is crazy!

Even going through the complaints procedure has failed to give me a response. 

Virgin Media!? Please reply!!???!!! Let me go!! 😞 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: My God!! How do you leave Virgin? They make it impossible don't they??!!

3 ways of cancelling

1. Call 150 from a VM phone or by dialling 0345 454 1111 from any phone - options 1,1,4,4 - they are still picking up - calling at 08.00 is the best time

2. In writing to Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG.
Include name address and all account details.
Do it by registered mail with a receipt for signature on arrival.

3. Or if a new customer in the 14 day period - completing the cancellation form you have been given as part of your welcome pack and returning this to us at the address specified on the form.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am abroad and calls me an arm and a leg. Why can't I just get an online chat operator?!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

They dont offer it as part of your contract if you dont want to call just post to them recorded delivery and date the letter as they will go by that if you do if not they will og by the date they get the letter
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

They deliberately make it as hard as possible. I’ve been trying for 6 weeks - all the usual ‘useless’ channels mentioned here. Have now sent final demand by recorded delivery. Worst customer service I have ever had the misfortune to experience.

0 Kudos