Menu
Warpig
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My Gmail address used to sign up to Virgin.

I am not a Virgin customer. I have not signed up to any Virgin phone or broadband account. Yet two days ago I received an email letting me know that I had signed up for phone/BB. This other person is not part of my household and lives in another town. This person is unknown to me. I currently have access to this other persons virgin account number, name, address and part of their bank account details. So far I have received emails regarding their contract, ebilling, Direct Debt confirmation, yodel delivery and a survey.

I have raised a complaint with Virgin but have had no response. Clearly this needs to be resolved quickly.

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Gmail address used to sign up to Virgin.

so they gave the wron email address. delete the emails and forget it
0 Kudos
Warpig
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If the roles were reversed I wouldn't want some random stranger knowing my details. It's a simple problem that can be fixed quickly. Ignoring it isn't the right thing to do and isn't very helpful.

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Good morning @Warpig 

Welcome to the forums, thank you for taking the time to post. 

I would like to take a look into this for you.  In order to do so, I am going to need to drop you a PM.  Please keep an eye on the purple envelope on the top right of the screen. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos