forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
Angiepose
Settling in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My Bill Is Wrong

Okay so this week i made a change to my account, with the understanding that I will now be paying £41.50 a month and my latest bill would be about £20 less since I had already paid for this month. I have checked the new contract to make sure this is the case, and it is. So I have been very surprised to get a bill for £33 (including credit) for a package costing £45. Not a big difference I know, but that is still incorrect when looking at my new contract, and those couple of extra pounds a month, really do add up. I am planning on phoning tomorrow but I understand phone lines are busy, and If anyone working from home can message me, I would be grateful. I tried to find an online chat but was really struggling so thought I would try my look here.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: My Bill Is Wrong

Billing issues cannot be address via this forum, you would need to call into customer service at 8am to avoid queuing.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
Angiepose
Settling in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Bill Is Wrong

Fair enough, I just thought I would give it a shot, as when I called this week about changing my service I got a lot of automatic messages about contacting people online and using the online chat (which as I said I couldn't find) if at all possible. Thanks anyway