Menu
terence-basting
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My Account

I would like to write a letter to discuss my account. could I have the address please

0 Kudos
Shafreya
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: My Account

Depending what you wish to discuss its probably just better to wait for the forum team to reply and take the issues up with them. Bear in mind most places run on reduced staff at the moment with Covid-19 so it will take a while for your letter to even be read after being delivered.

Postal writing, while doable, will just get you called up / emailed back and end the postal trail (but still provide a written trail).

Only real reason to postally write at the moment is to cancel.

All that said, the address is as stated in your contract terms:

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support,
Diamond Plaza,
Daleside Road,
Nottingham,
Nottinghamshire,
NG2 3GG
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi terence-basting

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues discussing your account .

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul

0 Kudos
terence-basting
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hallo Shafreya, I have had a package (BB/TV/Tele) with VM since at least 2010, probably 2007. This contained a V1 set top box which has gradually become obsolete finally dying and being removed from my package in July. My monthly bill of slightly less than £55 remains the same though I have lost a third of my package. It has been put to me that the V1 was over the years, free. Is it likely?

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi terence-basting

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues discussing your account .

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos