cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account number and email address

Nuttapper1
Joining in

Hi Can anyone help with this please, I'm stuck in a loop, I cant register for an account as it says my email address doesn't exist, even though I've had email from virgin on it !  As I cant register for an account I cannot see my account details of find my account number 

My first bill is a lot larger than expected and I need to find out why

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Well that was a waste of time, I provided all the information asked for, I even provided photos of the details requested, the details all sent to me by Virgin by post or email, I even gave them my banking details and Virgin say those details don’t match what they have…. I’m emailed by Virgin and am billed by Virgin, I pay the bill to Virgin..  Couldn’t make it up !! 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Nuttapper1,

Welcome to our Community Forums. Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with registering for your online account.

I'll be more than happy to look into this issue further for you and help resolve this issue.

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.
Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Well that was a waste of time, I provided all the information asked for, I even provided photos of the details requested, the details all sent to me by Virgin by post or email, I even gave them my banking details and Virgin say those details don’t match what they have…. I’m emailed by Virgin and am billed by Virgin, I pay the bill to Virgin..  Couldn’t make it up !! 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Nuttapper1 

Thanks for posting on our community forum! Sorry to hear about the issue with your online account

I am going to drop you a private message now to collect some more information and investigate further, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself so I can look at having this resolved for you.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for joining me via Private Message - Nuttapper1, glad to hear our team have managed to sort this out for you. I hope you have a great day and thank you for your time.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team