cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Must I move to Vodafone?

Dave54321
Tuning in

Following the recent announcement of mid-contract price hikes from May, and the subsequent deals by Vodafone to existing Virgin customers, I've decided I'll almost certainly be moving (to their Full Fibre 100Mbps deal at £25/mth).

I'm just sending this as a final straw-clutcher—is the price hike inevitable? I don't want to call and wait in a phone queue for hours on end if I'm just wasting my time. If it's inevitable then I'll simply switch to Vodafone.

Looking forward to a response either way.

Cheers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Client62
Hero

The VM Team will not touch a price enquiry on this technical forum.

You will need to be on the phone and cancelling before any retention actions will occur.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Client62
Hero

The VM Team will not touch a price enquiry on this technical forum.

You will need to be on the phone and cancelling before any retention actions will occur.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Dave54321,

as advised by @Client62, we do not do package negotiations from here. I would advise calling our team on 150/0345 454 1111 option 1, 4, then 4.

Zoie

Hi

Did you move? I am about to get a pot of tea and see if I can get through to retentions.

Ta