cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple cancelation issues

petedew
Tuning in

I canceled my Virgin Media service after delays to installation when moving home into a New Build property.

Currently I have 3 main issues and whilst everyone I talk to is polite enough, nothing ever happens as explained or follow up actions just don’t get done.

1. Credits on my account(s) not being refunded. It’s been 6 weeks now and still no news

2. Return equipment instructions / pack. Do they want the equipment? No sign of any return pack and I’d prefer to clear it out

3. Netflix account won’t unlink. My subscription continues to be held ransom by Virgin. I want to have it back under my control but for some bizarre reason it won’t get released. I have it included with my new service provider also and don’t wish for it to be used as some sort of excuse to continue charging me for things.

It feels right now that no-one I talk to on the chat or a call centre is able to sort anything out. Is this the typical experience everyone has when leaving Virgin? I would have considered coming back in the future when I’m confident they could provide a service now I’m thinking otherwise.

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @petedew 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill