Menu
WillRob
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Moving house

My wife and I have been Virgin customers for 3 years but unfortunately we are moving to a house which does not yet have Virgin coverage.

In June 2019, we upgraded our package to include Virgin TV, what was not explained to us, was that rather than being an upgrade to our contract, it would in fact create a new contract. Which now means that we will still be within the initial 12 months of the contract when moving house and will now have to pay an early cancellation charge. I would have never accepted an upgrade to our package if I knew it would create a new contract as we were planning to move within 12 months.

Is there anyway around this charge, as I feel it is rather punitive when we have been customers for 3 years.

thanks

Will

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving house

Hi WillRob,

Welcome to the community forums and thank you very much for your post. We are very sorry to hear about the experience you have had and we would certainly like to assist and investigate this further. This will require a private message in order to discuss the account in more detail as well as confirming some security details. We will follow up right away.

Many thanks,

Louis

0 Kudos