Menu
CD81
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Moving house to an area not covered by Virgin Media

Hi there,

Please would a mod be able to check if my new address can be serviced by Virgin Media, I find it strange that it's only up the road from where I live now but sadly it states online that you don't service the new area. I was hoping that it wasn't the case and someone could check this for me please as I would really like to continue my services if at all possible.  

Many Thanks

CD81

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving house to an area not covered by Virgin Media

The dead givaway is to check to see if there are any service tees at property boundaries, or omni-boxes on front walls.

VM BB TV Landline PAYG mobile. Freeview/Freesat HD, Tesco Mobile. Customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi CD81, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

We can certainly get this checked for you however I will need you full address. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will check in with the relevant teams once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi CD81, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message with your information. 

I have forwarded the address over to the Lightening teams to check if there are plans in place 🙂

Once I have a reply I will come back to you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi CD81, 

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked in to this for you. 

The team have come back to us to advise the following: 'Unfortunately, at the moment they are no current plans to install at this address. It looks like this was put forward in the past but it was rejected. We're not entirely sure why it was rejected, but It may be looked at again in the future.'

I know this will be disappointing news. You can check back in with us in the future and we can check this again for you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team